Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bread Alternative Lunch

Good Saturday afternoon to you!

I just ran to the store with my little fam and picked up the goods for our fried chicken birthday dinner. My son Alex turned 13 yesterday! All my guys want this meal for their birthday and it is a labor of love! Phew

Maybe I'll post about that later, but as I am grabbing a quick lunch, I remembered I wanted to share one of my favorite things that help me not miss bread so much!

Wasa Thin & Crispy Flatbread. They have a few flavors, but I'm partial to the sesame myself :-)

Today, I put some preservative/additive-free ham on top with some ranch dip I made out of plain Greek yogurt, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and seasoned salt.

Sometimes I use turkey and cheddar cheese or chicken salad. It's a great alternative to bread...11g carb for 2 slices and a gram of sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment