Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Keep Moving!

Hello everyone :)  

I decided to share on this blog because I have dealt with many issues over the years from chronic illness, panic attacks, and fluctuating weight to organization dilemmas, what to fix for dinner again, and how to spend my days with toddlers without losing my mind! hee hee

Truly, though, I think we all face a lot of challenges each day, and we can use all the help we can get.  What helped me won't necessarily help everyone else, but if it can even help one, then I feel I should be willing to share freely.

So, to be honest, I'm not totally sure what all I may discuss here, but I'm excited to see where this journey takes me.

For today, I will share this tip of hindsight:  MOVE every day.

If I could go back in time to my young twenties, I would change my patterns to make sure I move somehow, some way each day.

I don't mean moving to do your job or clean the house.  Those are the givens we have to do.  I mean purposefully doing a stretch routine or taking a walk.  Even just a few minutes of intentional time to care for yourself and keep your body used to moving can make all the difference!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment