Monday, May 16, 2016

Lunch Wrap Idea/Intermittent Fasting

I really enjoy getting meal ideas from others so I'm going to try to be better about sharing my own. Currently, I am following the 5:2 Fast Diet plan which is intermittent fasting two days per week. I eat around 500 calories on those two days and up to 2,000 calories on the other five days.

I decided to do this mainly for the health benefits that I believe research is confirming. I do hope I see the added bonus of many pounds dropped too. I still have about 40 I think need to come off.

I'm making progress though! On my other five days, I still follow the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle of eating. This just makes me feel good! I feel so much better keeping my fuels separate and keeping my blood sugar stable.

Here is my lunch for today...a low-carb wrap with chopped, grilled chicken strips that I sauteed in a non-stick skillet with a little dry ranch dressing mix, low-fat veggie cream cheese, a sprinkle of cheddar cheese, and spinach. I had a pickle on the side because it is salty and crunchy and helps me not miss chips so much! I had water mixed with a True Lemon Lemonade pack and my doTerra Lemon oil. I threw in a few cherries for a twist! It was deliciously satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment