Thursday, September 11, 2014

On My Way!

Hi Friends :)

How's everybody doing out there?  

I hope you are continuing to pursue your own ways of living practically in a busy world!

I was hoping to have some more pictures of projects up to show you by now, but getting over the surgery I had in July has really kept me tired.  And getting my kiddos back into the school grind is taking much of my time!

I'm doing great otherwise.  Thank you for the messages and prayers.  I just find myself feeling so anxious to accomplish more things and my body isn't ready quite yet.

So, as always, I don't set my eyes on what I can't do, but what I can!  That's pursuing practical living!

I had to think through with a couple friends what I can do.  

I can stretch daily.  I can walk short distances.  I can use small hand weights.  I can continue to learn about nutrition and exercise.  I can watch what is going into my mouth (and I don't mean as I shove it in there)!

I can read, watch documentaries, teach my children, and encourage friends.

I know well what negative thoughts can do...how they can lead you into discouragement and depression.  I don't want to go back there by thinking on things I can't do or don't have...or people who aren't around or places I can't go.

No.  I have learned that right living begins with right thinking!  So when I can't walk out the steps or do the things I want to do to move in practical living, I make sure I am thinking about it, planning it, and preparing for it for when I can!

I'd like to shout out a thanks especially to my friends Amanda and Andrea who have been such an encouragement to me lately!  You continue to give me hope that things will level out again and this is just a season.

Be blessed today blogger friends!  Rest.  Set your eyes on what you have and what you can do and rejoice with me.

I love what Joyce Meyer says, "I'm not where I want to be, but thank God, I'm not where I use to be!"  Amen sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment