Tuesday, August 12, 2014

American Summer Porch

I wanted a new porch look for summer, so I opted for All American!

I try to be very practical and buy things I can store and use over and over again. I also new that after having surgery, I wouldn't be able to water flowers on my porch.

I gathered some pretty artificial flowers and containers at the Old Time Pottery store. I picked up a wire wreath, pre-cut quilting squares, and ribbon at a craft store to make a rag wreath. I used a Pinterest tip of tying bandanas at the corners to cover throw pillows we weren't really using. I grabbed some cheap flags at The Dollar Tree and the two red flower pots at Dollar General. I used a couple other things I already had and boom chocka locka, I had myself a new look!

I think this little makeover turned out pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment